Advertising & NewslettersPatchworkers & Quilters communication in the digital era...
Patchworkers & Quilters are a vibrant active group, that appeals to traditional, modern and art quilters of all ages and experience. In 2015 we reviewed our communication to members. The outcome resulted in implementing new digital communication options for our members and the wider community. We now provide:
- A modern and active website using the latest technology. Looks great on your Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone. This is a membership website that includes public and private areas. Features include bulletin board services, regular posts of topical information, event promotion and automated services.
- An automated eNews service to quickly distribute important information to members via email
- A monthly members newsletter focusing on news and future events. Distributed to all members and other organizations.
Opportunities now exist for businesses to advertise with Patchwokers & Quilters across our range of media options. We have prepared a small Advertising Kit to further explain the options, potential and applicable rates.
Promote your business with Patchworkers & Quilters
The Guild's Newsletter, In Stitches, is published monthly, except January. The Newsletter is available to all Guild members. The principle aim of the newsletter is to keep members informed of past and future items of interest. For example, the ever popular Show and Tell segment from the previous months' meeting inspires members who were unable to attend.
In Stitches contains information on:
- Guild programs, including charity work
- Calendar of events
- General news and business
- Advertisements of interest to quilters
The newsletter is distributed during the fourth week of the month, via email.