Annual Member's Retreatuse this page to signup for the 2017 Member's Retreat
Patchworkers and Quilters Guild
Annual Members' Retreat - 20 to 22 October 2017
Venue: Arrabri Lodge, Warburton
Cost: $275 all-inclusive for the full weekend
Applications are now open for the 2017 Members' Retreat. Last year was a great success, well attended and lots of positive feedback. The 2017 Retreat Committee has been working hard to produce an even better event this year.
To Get Started:
- Read the important notes below.
- Next, Signup using the form on this page.
- Finally, make your Retreat payment using on-line Bank Transfer. Note, full payment must be made by 1st October 2017. If more convenient, "lay-buy" payments may be made using Bank Transfer until 1st October. Bank Transfer instructions are at the bottom of this page.
For insurance purposes, this retreat is only available to financial Guild members
Money will not be accepted at Warburton
Refund policy as directed by the Guild committee of management
Your emergency medical information form will be collected at Warburton
- Enter information requested into the form
- When completed, Click the "Submit" button
The form will be recorded and an email sent to the Retreat Coordinator.
How to make a Retreat payment:
Once you have completed this application, full payment is required before 1st October. If necessary, "lay-buy" payments may be made using Bank Transfers until 1st October.
For your convenience, Retreat payments may be completed on-line using Bank Transfer.
Online Bank Transfer Details:
Patchwork and Quilters Guild of Victoria (Ps&Qs)
Bank: Commonwealth Bank, BSB No. 063 249
Account No. 1000 1222
Bank Transfer Help:
To make your Retreat payment via Bank Direct Transfer and are unsure of ‘how to’, please refer to the example below:
- Go to your on-line transfer option - bank, credit union etc.
- Select your account you wish to make the payment from
- Enter the Payee Name - Ps and Qs Guild
- Enter the Bank BSB number: 063 249
- Enter the Ps&Qs Account number: 1000 1222
- Enter the payment amount
- ** For Payment Reference (18 characters max.) enter: RTR [Your Name] e.g. RETR JanSmith
- If this is the first time you make a payment to Ps&Qs via this method you will more than likely be sent an SMS from your banking institution to confirm the direct debit as well.
- Submit your payment and save a copy of your Bank Transfer receipt
** IMPORTANT : The Treasurer needs to be able to identify your name from the payment reference information.